Smack! Media has a part-time position open for a PR Account Manager – someone to work with national media to create visibility for our clients, develop creative promotions, and manage client relationships. Initial projects revolve around the 2012 Summer Olympics Games.
Who are we looking for?
We need someone who meets the following qualifications:
▪ Bachelor’s or advanced college degree
▪ Two+ years experience in public relations, marketing and/or journalism
▪ Ability to research, concept and develop impressive strategies and stories for clients
▪ Exceptional writing and communication skills
▪ Fluent with social media applications, tools, and techniques
▪ Knows a lot of people and has a strong network of contacts
▪ Not afraid to make cold calls
▪ Self-starter and can work independently while being part of a collaborate team.
▪ A proactive, energetic and POSITIVE attitude
▪ Interest in athletics preferred but not required
What else is cool about working with Smack! Media?
This position is part-time and you can work remotely as long as client deliverables and deadlines are met.
If you’re a perfect fit, please email a resume and writing sample to Elisette@smackmedia.com